anybody talked to him?

·
Registered
143 Posts
ya he couldnt get off work

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
poor cowpunch man got SPd on here and can't get off work man thats a bad week but hey he has are SMARTY to keep him busy. I think id choose the smarty too:hehe::hehe: he was over on DTR.

·
Registered
143 Posts
he told me that his suspension will end today

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Let's not feel to sorry for him. He'll start to think we actually miss him.:hehe:
:lol4::lol4::lol4:

·
Registered
143 Posts
what did he even do man i miss his avators

he said that he really did not know what he did,but he said that it might be b/c of a joke he made to somebody.

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
but we do miss him he's got the goods on the S67 :party018:

·
Registered
143 Posts
he will be back soon,but i can tell you he is loving his smarty:thumbsup: he is telling me to sell the pmt and buy some gauges and a smarty

·
Premium Member
19,886 Posts
he said that he really did not know what he did,but he said that it might be b/c of a joke he made to somebody.
really????? every time i was banned i knew why. kind of hard to figure out when you get warned a lot i guess...lol anyway i wish he could have made it to the dyno because i wanted to see some results. with all the hype this thing has to be BAD!!!! hope he updates us soon. i want to know about the features. i got a buddy that needs a delete doon soon

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
We have some numbers from a different truck today. The gentleman had done the Deletes and everything things else. He had a H&S and a Puck. We put it on the dyno with the H&S only, it made 369. With the Puck and H&S, it made 399.

Now swap in the Smarty with Puck. Smarty alone made 425. Smarty/Puck made 459.

Even though we picked up 60 peak, the power under the curve was awesome!!! The ramp in of power is SO much better.

Later we will be doing the megacab after we tune the trans.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
We have some numbers from a different truck today. The gentleman had done the Deletes and everything things else. He had a H&S and a Puck. We put it on the dyno with the H&S only, it made 369. With the Puck and H&S, it made 399.

Even though we picked up 60 peak, the power under the curve was awesome!!! The ramp in of power is SO much better.

That is good. It is not how much total power a tuner makes it is how it gets to that peak. That is what Marco excels at!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Smarty alone at 425 is great.:thumbsup:

What do you mean by "tune the trans"?

·
Registered
447 Posts
That Mega hes talking about has a swapped in 48RE they have to tune the stand-alone computer that came from SunCoast.

All I want to know is if the DPF & EGR can be blocked without having to clear codes on start-up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

what level was it on? what were the torque numbers?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts

Neither of those numbers sound accurate.

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
what level was it on? what were the torque numbers?
I ASSume when they tested the S67 was on the 170hp tune and the XRT was on 120hp.

·
Premium Member
19,886 Posts

this might sound dumb but what would the base hp be? how much gain total?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts