Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just got my smarty and untell I sell my banks six gun and get some good gauges want to use the pda for gauges so was just woundering if leave 1 is fully stock so I can run the smarty with timming:hyper:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah level 1 is completely stock, if it's on there why dont you just run the smarty without timing and run the sixgun as a stack?

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
I have the banks six gun and the Smarty. Personally I run the Banks on #3 and the Smarty on SW#9 and it works really well. Other people run the Smarty on the even numbered SW levels in order to run the banks higher. I didn't have such good luck doing so. Maybe I did the wrong combination but the one I run works really well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have a banks 6-gun but dont have the pda, can i still stack the smarty on it? i already have gauges so i wouldnt think it would be a issue?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the pda just lets you change egt limits and other stuff like tire size but with out the pda the 6gun is the same thing should have no problems stacking with smarty. I got my smarty last night and ran it on # 9 and had the 6gun on 2 and wow thats all I got to say and the low egts is mind blowing for how much power you get .didn't even hit 12oo egts:hyper:

·
Registered
108 Posts
where is the best place to buy a smarty?

·
Registered
465 Posts
smarty go for about $685 every were I looked, so were ever closes to you would be fine :peelout

1 - 10 of 10 Posts