Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a wild weekend, met some awesome new people and the wife and i had a blast!

it was great to see the old gang again (GLTDR)

the only bad thing about it was the weekend went by way to fast :lol3:

Scott

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I AGREE SCOTT GREAT WEEKEND:woot: CAN'T WAIT TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN, IT WAS GOOD SEEING YA'LL AGAIN

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
i wish that something like that would happen around where i live. The only thing is a monthly local chapter of TDR that happens once a month and i have to drive 2 hours to get there. THAT IS IT!!!
sounds like one helll of a time i just wish that something was here.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
do you remember names cuz i think there were a FEW from our chapter that went.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was there with Nick..Clay from hamilton diesel..and Big Chris (Not TurboDiezel)

It was an awsome event but driving that much really wears u down...24 hr drive each way...Next yr Im Flying!!..

Moose

·
Registered
574 Posts
Just got home, what a time. Was nice to put some faces with names. Thanks CEPP for the lights, all ready can not wait till next year, them 4 days go so fast..............later Jim.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
what kind of truck did they drive. i am not very good with names but i know truck pretty well.

·
Cummins - No excuses
940 Posts
After seein that i'll freakin be there next year!!

·
Banned
1,106 Posts
it was a great weekend by all, glad to meet some of you, sorry i didnt meet everyone but 5 days just isnt enough..hehe.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
It was a wild weekend, met some awesome new people and the wife and i had a blast!
WOW That was a LOOOOOONG winter. When the hell did this happen? Congrats! Great seeing yall. Hope we can do some more meets! Bill,Ian,Chaz,and Scott....very nice passes on Saturday afternoon. Now I have a new addiction!

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HOLYSMOKES said:
WOW That was a LOOOOOONG winter. When the hell did this happen? Congrats! Great seeing yall. Hope we can do some more meets! Bill,Ian,Chaz,and Scott....very nice passes on Saturday afternoon. Now I have a new addiction!
Smokes, it just a saying, but ya never know it may happen soon:thumbsup

·
Registered
93 Posts
Had a great time. Even with my hotel neighbor doing one to many doughnut. The convoy was a blast.:peelout

·
Registered
93 Posts
COOL:rof :woot: :woot: I figured out how to get that pick on there. That was my hotel neighbor who did the doughnut into two other trucks at the warehouse. That sucked for him what luck.

·
Banned
1,106 Posts
htat why burnouts are cool and doughnuts are not. then again mine was parked so i cant talk.. :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts