Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
CumminAtcha said:
Hey blackcloud you won't need the a/c this year! :popcorn:

:T: Yea, I think its supposed to be in the 80's last I looked. Heck I prefer the windows down myself but the princess...I mean the wife insists the AC is on. I guess she doesn't understand I like her hair messed up :w:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Just look for the displaced Texan in the FASS booth........haha.....ill even ware my boots! That el be me! I cant wait either....my freshman run out there.....

·
Cummins - No excuses
940 Posts
I'll know when everyone starts arriving when the sky goes from blue to black, not from storms but form everyone's freaking smoke

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Had fun guys!!! Even if it did get wet the 2nd day! Some good pulling and drag'n!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Had a great time. The rain on Sunday sucked but oh well. Dan it was good to meet ya. Keep on eye on Brad he'll get ya in trouble. It was great seeing everybody. Spicy I looked for y'all on Sunday but couldn't find y'all. Great lookin dash lights BTW.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I know Spicy was there! Haha.......had the pleasure of shaking his hand.....BUT not everyone brought a 48' "SIGN" to show where they were at the race! haha......

·
Registered
353 Posts
i was there, nice to meet you Dan. travis turn your hat around:) had a great time in the parking lot again. my VP-44 craped 200 mi away from IRP. So i put on a new one friday morning. other than that i had a great time meeting everyone, and puting names to face's

The Fat Kid
Andy

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Travis, we headed to the track and bought a few items, rain started to come in, helped Patty Haisley move the tables under the awning of there trailer and headed out only to sit 2 hours in traffic in Rockford to pay the 1.00 toll.
We were pretty spent.........I can't wait to see you guys again......later Jim.

·
Registered
109 Posts
2 hours here too Jim. What a joke. Next time I will tell you a shortcut I learned after I passed highway 20 from a truck driver.

Andy my hats not backwards everybody elses is. Good seein y'all again. Whats the deal w/ you not being able to start your own truck.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
TravisG said:
2 hours here too Jim. What a joke. Next time I will tell you a shortcut I learned after I passed highway 20 from a truck driver.

Andy my hats not backwards everybody elses is. Good seein y'all again. Whats the deal w/ you not being able to start your own truck.
I already know that cut, Bobbi use to work at Cherryville mall and I have spent some time there, I didn't think it would be as bad as it was. Plus 20 came up fast and know way would we have all gotten off.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts