Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
PARTSMAN said:
dont worry Jam we know where it is I spent a little time on the street last year
Yep I saw you out there last year, I went over too your truck since it caught my eye, too check it out.
Still though the best is when we got yelled at Friday by the owner of the Host, she was mad because we were not out front in the street doing burn outs, she wasn't pissed because we were tearing up the back lot, she was pissed because she couldn't see smoke and tires lighting up from here office. So it was game on. I know she has some framed pics of some of the trucks out front.
I am having withdrawls, is June here yet? Time to go watch hoot's video again..............later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
hope they get things straight with the cops, They said last year if someone from the hotel or DHRA would have called they would have just shut the ends of the street off and lets us have at it.:peelout :thumbsup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Spicy, Tweaker, Holeshot, Scott, Chilly and I'm sure a few other people from the great white north will be up all night....

What.......Can't the rest of the country figure out how to PARTY!

It's not a party till someone ends up in the pool!

DD

Spicy....only an 8 gallon? Or is that an 8 gallon of Capitan?

An 8 gallon keg at IRP, that'll last till like 9pm!
 

·
Free spirit
Joined
·
2,622 Posts
SmokinDiesel said:
I hate to say it ... But I highly doubt that I will be able to go
Give us your address, we'll find somebody in your area to pick you up and make it look like a crime.... :lol3:


Seriously though, I don't know your situation, but this event has something for everybody. I highly doubt that anybody goes home dissapointed. :thumbsup
 

·
Tech Specialist
Joined
·
2,624 Posts
R-N-R said:
Give us your address, we'll find somebody in your area to pick you up and make it look like a crime.... :lol3:


Seriously though, I don't know your situation, but this event has something for everybody. I highly doubt that anybody goes home dissapointed. :thumbsup
LOL ... I seriously wish I could find someone in my area to go with. Get like a group of trucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
DieselDood said:
Spicy, Tweaker, Holeshot, Scott, Chilly and I'm sure a few other people from the great white north will be up all night....

What.......Can't the rest of the country figure out how to PARTY!

It's not a party till someone ends up in the pool!

DD

Spicy....only an 8 gallon? Or is that an 8 gallon of Capitan?

An 8 gallon keg at IRP, that'll last till like 9pm!
I know it will be gone right away, but it is a good start to wetting the lips..............lol. But you know it will be cold, think it holds 80 pounds of ice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
smokes if kitty reads that you wont be allowed out of the room:lol3:

smokindiesel where are you at we have a big group that runs with us.

I cant wait some new mods are coming so things will be a little different this year.:peelout
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
SpicyJam said:
I know it will be gone right away, but it is a good start to wetting the lips..............lol. But you know it will be cold, think it holds 80 pounds of ice.
Is anyone bringing any Dry Ice this year!? :lol3:

Now that would be some COLD beer! :beer

Thing of it is....How much beer should we bring? We don't want to run out like we did at TiM 04! :eek:hno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,173 Posts
THERES A GROUP COMMING FROM PA!!! Ahhhh what the hell was his name....REAL NICE 3rd gen with train horns. Licence plate said " NOMAX" or something like that. Help me out here Woodsrat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
HOLYSMOKES said:
THERES A GROUP COMMING FROM PA!!! Ahhhh what the hell was his name....REAL NICE 3rd gen with train horns. Licence plate said " NOMAX" or something like that. Help me out here Woodsrat.
YoHoot is his name.

DD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
I've never heard of a Convoy (bombvoy) that wasn't open to the General CTD crowd.

Let them know where you are at, and as we've done in the past...We will be rolling past the 123 mile exit at 10:00-10:30....Watch for the smoke....

DD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
I hate when we run out of beer, do you know why? everybody tells the "Fat Kid" to go find more. i hate being the lil fat kid when i gotta work to get my beer:fist: This year i'd say we'll (MN,Wi guys & girls) go through 14 cases. so whos bring the dry ice? im ready :popcorn: BOMBVOY!:peelout

The Fat Kid
Andy
 
41 - 60 of 151 Posts
Top