8,078 Posts
:jump: CHAD'S GOING :jump:

It's about time!!!!!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
John..... that 120 and 125
Is that the metric conversion for 70 & 75? :lol3:

Ok so Chaz,and Graphic Man, and John are meeting up with the convoy....well Ohio, looks to me like the party officially starts Friday morning. Better get a good breakfast! LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not sure If Ill make the convoy ...

I took off Wed's and Thurs also so Im off from 19-29th june :woot:

BUT , this is my family vaction and since the indyu zoo is 10 mins away from our hotel and sIS CLOSED ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY it looks like ill be calling the hotel and getting THURsday and we will show up thurday midday and go to the INDY Zoo Friday Morning

http://www.indyzoo.com/

Thats the plan so far have to check a few thing out ........

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Watch the flash on the home page of the dolphin adventure THATS BAD @$$ you walk into the aqurauim :woot:

Im excided about the trucks and stuff to ..LOL

My boy will flip out about this dolphin thing :)

DM

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
HOLYSMOKES said:
Is that the metric conversion for 70 & 75? :lol3:

Ok so Chaz,and Graphic Man, and John are meeting up with the convoy....well Ohio, looks to me like the party officially starts Friday morning. Better get a good breakfast! LOL

LOL it takes a smoke to think of that

i may hit 75mph going down hill with a tail wind :lol3:

·
Registered
574 Posts
DM which hotel you in? We are in the Amerihost where well whatever happend happend. We will be there Thrusday at about 2pm, look us up that night if you can.

·
Registered
616 Posts
well spicyjam sounds like you will be there before us. Hope you have some cold one on ice because the way this convoy is starting to take shape im going to need one as soon as i hit the lot.:thud:

·
Registered
574 Posts
You bet I will, under the cover of the bed I have a cooler that holds an 8 gallon keg, and yes it will be damn cold. I am sure some of my nothern pals will chime in on the keg cooler. Everything else.........in the cooler, cause 8 gallons is not a lot but it is a good start............lol. Just need some more party goers to hang with us.........we always seem to be the last ones to go crash. :popcorn:

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Ill bring some of that good Canadian Beer :thumbsup :popcorn: :woot:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Im @ the days Inn' Not sure of my final dates but right now Fri Sat Sun :)

DM

·
Registered
574 Posts
HOLYSMOKES said:
Hell Spicy, we'll come wreck a party....where do you need us? LOL
The Days Inn in what city? You guys just make your way over to the Host where the tug of wars, burn outs, and jet powered go carts are and that is where we are at..........lol. This winter blows for sledding so I can't wait till June, well first I can't wait till March when I head out west to ride sled for a week, then bring June on. First things first.........not sure yet if we are represting Piers yet, still hoping he comes down..........he can hang..........:lol3:

21 - 40 of 151 Posts