Discussion Starter #1
DieselMinded , Miss Minded , Chaser

On Board

Days Inn Plainsville , IN

:woot2:

·
Free spirit
2,622 Posts
R-N-R, "Misses R-N-R", and my father may drive in from KS as well! Dad is pushing 70 and drives an '05 vette (400hp stock), but he wants an "18"... 2006+Z06+C6 (500hp stock). I am still weighing out the value of dragging the trailer trackside verses the cost and hassle. But that is the current plan....

·
Free spirit
2,622 Posts
Are you bringing Cumminsbabe? Lesa's worst nightmare is that she will get stuck having to listen to us talk trucks all weekend :D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
myself, nancy and boy's are in:peelout

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
right now i have resevations at days inn but anything can change

·
Cummins Fan
62 Posts
I,m planning on it but i won,t know for sure til the time gets
here. Thats means i will most likely be in a motel a few miles away
or a camp ground afew miles away.
The first time i went to Muncie we stopped in on the way to Vegas.
Frank

·
Registered
353 Posts
The boys from Minnesota are in again, who's up for beer drinking till 3am?:woot2: I'm staying at PARTY CENTRAL!

The Fat Kid
Andy

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Might I suggest making reservations now and then IF you cant go either sell it to a buddy or cancel 24 hours prior (no charge). :imo:

Im going, bringing Mrs. Smokes, the girl (3 yr old I refer to as evel diesel..lol) and by then, 4 month old boy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Spicy and the Jam are coming, Turbo Tweaker, ChillyDog, Aron, Diesel Dood, SilverRam323 and his future wife, HolesetHoleshot and his future wife, and Billy Diesel. Also in group Brady from Industrail Injection, Brad from FASS, and rumored Piers. Amerihost is the place, and bummer us northern boys seem to be the only ones up till 3am and 4am still partying.
Who I want to see there, Diesel Minded---he owes me a drink or two, Cooter Bob with his black one ton, Red Hot Welder, and the rest of the guys I met last year. Oh and my favorite comedian "Merrick", I truly think he would make more money at stand up comedy than running a shop..........sorry dude, but my gut still hurts..............later, :rof

·
Gone Fishing!!
3,069 Posts
Well I will be there with out the wife (anyone got a sister for me? :woot2: ) lol I will probably meet up with the Ohio boys off of 75 to convoy over that's if I can get it back on the road:pray: Anyone else want to join me ? I can't wait to see J.R. Adkins he owes me the damn largest beer ever I tell you! lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
DieselMinded said:
Whhhhhhhhatttt ????!!!!!!!!!
Yep my little buddy Matt is getting married, from the pics he sent looks as if he is happy camper. He is having a simple Vegas wedding, I actually can't wait to see him again............been awhile.
Or is it the way I worded it you couldn't understand.................lol. I changed the wording if that was the case.

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
I am in like a dirty shirt!!!!! :jump: :thumbsup

Chaz, it looks like you and me .....big guy :lol3:

I'll :peelout ya down the hwy :peelout

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I look foward to meeting all you guys :) And Yes it was the way it was worded ..LOL just messin'

DM

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
John..... that 120 and 125 :woot: :peelout :lol3:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts