Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey gang, here is the road between "Party Central" in Plainfield. Man it was of the hook. This picture is from early Friday evening and I didn't make it back there Saturday night but I can only presume the road was totally blacktopped.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can only imagine what people in the surrounding area were only thinking over the weekend. It was awesome driving into the Plainfield district and seeing diesel trucks everywhere, especially in the hotel areas. I highly recommend to all to pay a visit next year.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I missed it all again this year. We headed out there this afternoon, then got about 30 mins from indy and heard there were tornado warnings out so we booked it back to ohio. Might just have to get a room next year.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I keep saying i will make it next year, hopefully next year.

Steve

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
The spot to be was a warehouse not to far from the hotels saturday night, the cops didnt bug us too bad out there. I cant guess how many people were out there but it was ALOT!!!!!!! We had a bumper pull again ford vs ford and ford vs cummins and of course the cummins won!

I cant wait for next year!!!

Ian

·
Cummins - No excuses
940 Posts
I wanted to go out there, and I tried to get my friends to go. But unfortunately they are stupid [email protected]$$es and thought that it was more important to go to the gym, then to an expensive mexican place, then out clubbing for the night. They could have done that anytime...I was po'd and didn't wanna drive out alone.

·
Registered
574 Posts
When we got there Thursday, we made first marks on the parking lot, Turbo Tweaker then lit up his one wheel fire and went around the corner into the next hotel lot.........then we all parked and watched the fun.......BTW the pic is really not where we want to be tearing things up at. The main road out front road was a detour route for some local construction, but we all had fun, we figured someone would have for sure skipped across the mud hole out on 267...........later Jim.

·
Registered
97 Posts
IC-Smoke said:
The spot to be was a warehouse not to far from the hotels saturday night, the cops didnt bug us too bad out there. I cant guess how many people were out there but it was ALOT!!!!!!! We had a bumper pull again ford vs ford and ford vs cummins and of course the cummins won!

I cant wait for next year!!!

Ian
one of my buddies counted 50 trucks parked on one side so there couldve easily been 100-125 trucks out there at once.
mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts