Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know we are now an authorized Iron Bull Bumper dealer, they make a great product and they offer a lifetime warranty! Feel free to check out there site at Iron Bull Bumpers.com. Just click on the emblem of your choice to see your model with an Iron Bull Bumper!! They offer front and rears for most makes and models of trucks. They are coated with there Black Shield for a long lasting finish. If its for a trailer queen or a true off-roader, they have you coverd.

Fell free to pm us for a price quote. DD

·
Banned
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
group buy on Iron bull bumpers

Gonna do a group buy on Iron Bull Bumpers. If your are interested please PM myself or GMCLBZ for a price. High Quality with Lifetime Warranty!!!

·
Banned
275 Posts
bump

I've got a set, but here's a little :kick: to get you to the top... :popcorn: :thumbsup

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm interested in the Group Buy. Please keep me posted!!!

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
any pics of a 2nd gen with the bumper (no grille/ light guard stuff)?

Thanks
Ian

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
:thumbsup I saw these bumpers at the SEMA show. And man did my jaw drop, these things are bad. They even come with liners. If i could only afford one. My secretary {wife} says i can't have one.
:CRY:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am also interested in the group buy I need a rear replacement for my 97. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
sweet mother that looks good!!

what about trucks that have the sport grille (taller than the SLT chrome ones)

·
Banned
275 Posts
The sport is only a small percentage of the amount of Gen 2's, when an order is placed, we will tackle that. the first ones will probably have a notch in the top of the bumper to accept the larger grille

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its not the finished product...its just the jig, but here ya go

has there been any further progress on the 2nd gen bumpers??? i might be interested in replacing the stocker soon......

·
Registered
199 Posts
How much do these things go for?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wanna see pics of the completed 2nd gen front!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts