Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have searched high and low on every forum i can think of, but have yet to find their chapter anywhere. But they do exist i promise, below is some proof!!

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well played sir well played

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, IR and NVG is a beautiful piece of technology, IR is best though. You can see hot body parts flying through the air and you know when you hit em, the blood splatter looks cool flying through the air.

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you gonna run your truck at PIR now that you have a bigger turbo. Bust into the 12's maybe

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,088 Posts
I would love to.......but I'm not going to get my hopes up m! I will just be happy if I can hit at least a 13.5! If I hit 12's I don't think I would know what to do with myself? I'll sure as hell try though! I've gone back to the track a couple times now. Last time I kept missing gears and having my APPS code kick in. The time before that at PIR I missed gears as well and the one good run I had when I went to get my timeslip........there was no time on it? I was so GD pissed! That time I ran on some little dinky stock 245's, looked horrible!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
way off topic, irish, look at the last few pages of the mystery ctd sightings

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey 98 I see you posted a picture but I cant view it over here at work. they block the pictures for some reason. Was it a picture of my truck?

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Cummins... we help the military light up motha fawkin Iraq!

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice one Chris. All of our Gens over here are all cummins powered. yet you never see any cummins powered vehicles probably because we plan on leaving our vehicles over here when we pull out and dont wanna give the MOFRAQIS such a dependable vehicle. So we will give them flowerpokes and gas motors HA HA

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
I would love to.......but I'm not going to get my hopes up m! I will just be happy if I can hit at least a 13.5! If I hit 12's I don't think I would know what to do with myself? I'll sure as hell try though! I've gone back to the track a couple times now. Last time I kept missing gears and having my APPS code kick in. The time before that at PIR I missed gears as well and the one good run I had when I went to get my timeslip........there was no time on it? I was so GD pissed! That time I ran on some little dinky stock 245's, looked horrible!
12's in a big ars truck is fun! You can do it! :banana::cheer:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hey 98 I see you posted a picture but I cant view it over here at work. they block the pictures for some reason. Was it a picture of my truck?
Yep was right behind it in the next lane over got a decent pic, thought youd enjoy a pic of your rig rollin down the road, that sucks you cant view pics, when ya comin back?

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was able to see it finally, had my wife go on the forum and save it and then I saw it this morning before I came into work. That is def my baby. I should be back around the 21 of July. I will be scrambling to get home by the 23, got tickets to the toby keith concert over in vancouver ampitheatre

·
Registered
834 Posts
I was able to see it finally, had my wife go on the forum and save it and then I saw it this morning before I came into work. That is def my baby. I should be back around the 21 of July. I will be scrambling to get home by the 23, got tickets to the toby keith concert over in vancouver ampitheatre
f-that what night is the concert bro ? your not leaving again without a party my house or somewhere else i dont care but it NEEDS to happen :thumbsup: support our troops yo

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will probably deploy again October time. I am down for a party, I like the sounds of that.

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Damn Loyal!!! Don't they give you a break! Seems like you've been gone for years. Heck I've only seen ya one time in Wilsonville in like 2 years it seems. Either way, keep up the good fight, even if the hidden agenda of our government is questionable sometimes, it's still the best damn place to live!!! :thumbsup:

Cummins... making sure all military electronics have power to track your fawking punk arse and blow it to smithereens!!! :hehe: Then watch tv when we're done. :thumbsup:

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trip number 10 man. 4 months on 2-4 months off. i really only work 8 months a year so I cant really complain. its kinda like forced sobriety over here anyway. gives my liver and kidneys a chance to relax.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts