Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the call yesterday! Thank you for selecting me! I will do my best to document everything in great detail and take pictures through out the install and testing! I cant wait! Again, thank you!

·
MOD-A-HAULIC
1,264 Posts
Anyone Have a spare iphone to trade for a blackberry...

I think I might need one...

:thumbsup:
ANYONE?

If I am gonna do this I need one...

·
Registered
85 Posts
ANYONE?

If I am gonna do this I need one...
hey ive got a 16gb itouch. 2 days after i got the call saying i was picked my truck broke. ill sell it if anyone is interested? just pm me

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sounds like a pretty cool deal. How much does the adrinialine run?
I cannot give prices out obviously but, dealers have the pricing available to them so you should be able to get a quote. I can tell you that an Adrenaline/iQuad kit will sell for under $700 and probably a little less on the street.

All you need to add is an itouch/iphone/ipad.

I may pick this up for the gauge part. I need a Rail Pressure gauge and depending on the price vs a RP gauge I may have to look at this
I am not sure how much the RP Gauges are going for since we quit making them but, I am certain this is a fair amount more expensive than just a RP gauge!

Now keep in mind you also get all the other gauges, a regular FP gauge, TT etc too. If you add it up its a heck of a value really!

what kind of mounts are avaiable for the display screen
There are about a million mouts for the iphone/itouch stuff out there. Not as much for the iPad yet. I know that if you use a rubber boot style case it will fit in our pillar mount. We also have some suction cup mounts and some dash mounts that hold them as well. Literally the mounts are endless for the apple devices.

Anyone Have a spare iphone to trade for a blackberry...

I think I might need one...
This is exactly why we chose the apple platform. No need to go buy an iphone or deal with swapping carriers or getting new plans or having to extend a plan to upgrade. Just go to Best Buy or Walmart and get an iTouch. For this application it is exactly the same! They are well under $200 now, you can use the smallest one and you get an awesome MP3 player to boot!

any way for this app to work with droids?
Right now strictly for the apple devices, iphone, itouch, ipad.

If the droid guys are really serious and are still serious when they can start seeing what we did with the apple devices maybe we can do a pre-buy deal and once we hit a guaranteed number of droid customers we will produce the droid app?

For simple apps, it would be cheap, this app is not simple and is very very very expensive to develop.

Does your adrenaline for the 07.5 to 09 work for the 2010 rams?
That is in testing right now. If you want to be apart of testing the Adrenaline we would love to have you?

I got the call yesterday! Thank you for selecting me! I will do my best to document everything in great detail and take pictures through out the install and testing! I cant wait! Again, thank you!
Yessir, you should start getting emails and info today or tomorrow. Hardware has been slowly shipping out as well. Remember this is a beta version and for the most part we like to stay a little tight lipped about this stuff. I am ok with some screen shots but, lets make sure we work everything out 100% before we talk to much about it!

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Were always looking for more testers.

The only warning I will give you is that I am not sure how perfect the graphics are on the ipad. To me they look fine but, they are actually meant for the smaller screens.

I like mine!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Will there ever be an option to use the iquad without the full adrenaline package?

Something similiar to the Adrenaline that does not provide the tune options. A unit that provides the gauge readings to the wifi module only.

·
MOD-A-HAULIC
1,264 Posts
Ran .. they say you cant use smarty or other tuners with theirs...

FYI

·
Tech support junkie
4,938 Posts
Thanks bud! I missed that! A iPad/iPod app for MADS would be TITS! Just wishful thinking:doh::drool2:
Being that this is slightly off topic but ill ask anyways. I see the ipad is coming to verizon the 28th. How do you like yours? I think it would be cool to have something like that cause its a mobile computer and phone. A little bulky but still would be cool. For 600 bucks id hop it would be cool.:hehe: Whats your opionion???

·
Tech support junkie
4,938 Posts
HMMMMMMMMM Nevermind! 20 bucks a month for 1gb and no phone? Ill use 1gb in 4 days!

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Ran .. they say you cant use smarty or other tuners with theirs...
The Smarty stacks great with the Adrenaline on the 5.9 and the 6.7L, just not so good on the vp44 trucks.

HMMMMMMMMM Nevermind! 20 bucks a month for 1gb and no phone? Ill use 1gb in 4 days!
You don't need 3g or a data plan if you are using wireless. So for this app and use of it there is no data charge or data usage.

For you ipad guys here are some screen shots zoomed to fit the iPad. Not perfect but, pretty darn sexy.

These are iPad screen pictures but, this is on a 6.7L truck.

This is the wifi box, it just plugs in where the pulse plugged in.

Connecting to the wifi box

iPad main screen

iPad vs iPhone for size comparison

This is how you pick what gauges you want

This is how you change settings

After you turn them on you set the time or temp like this

21 - 33 of 33 Posts