Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first let me be the first to say that I apologize for the silence up to this point but, it was not by my choice!

One of the contracted companies decided they were going to try and screw us so this project has been tied up in litigation for several months.

The good news is that its over (we won, if there is such a thing in litigation) and we can finish this up and get on with our lives!

During all of this there has been some fallout and we lost some code that was already complete and we lost all of our available licenses from apple for beta testing through this process. So we are going to start the beta program over and we have to use all new UDID #'s and cannot use those from the previous beta test (this meant I personally had to go get a new iTouch! :doh:).

So here is where this is at now. The app works really well, the wifi hardware works really well but, the app is not complete now.

Here is what works:

Power level changes
All available parameters for each particular year model
safety de-fueling
turbo timer settings
warm up mode settings
gear change de-fueling settings
transmission slip settings and drivetrain info

What is not done:
0-60 time
1/4 mile performance
DTC read and erase for the newer trucks
datalogging
can't set individual warnings
de-fuel is for egt and boost only right now

So with all that said, we need new beta testers to finish this. The first release of the product and ver 1.0 of the iQuad app is scheduled to be available Nov 8th. We will release all we can on the first release and then offer app updates through the app store every 2 weeks until it is 100% complete, although we think maybe 2 updates will be all that is needed for 110% function across all vehicles we support.

If you want to participate I need you to fill out our beta form even if you have already done it. Make certain that you put iQuad somewhere in the comments box so we know what you are after. Quadzilla Performance - Beta Program

We will contact you and get you the rest of the information you need. This is NOT free but, it comes very discounted. The app is always free but, the wifi hardware is not. Because I have to burn licenses I am not going to just offer refunds to anyone that wants one on this test. If you are unhappy and its not working for you then we can certainly work something out in the end but, don't just jump into testing to check it out and ask for a refund or you won't get one.

There are multiple steps to this test.

#1 I will have to send you a link to download an app that will allow you to send me your ID# for your phone.

#2We then have to build a specific update to allow you to load it on your phone through itunes.

#3 we have to send you wifi hardware.

While beta testing updates are not as easy as loading them through the store. We have to build them individually and then email them to you and you have to go through a process to delete the old version and update with the new version.

I think I have explained this as far as I can. If you have any questions please let me know!

For those that have not seen it here are some screen shots:

QZ_03-DASH-ALERT_v06.png picture by qzillapower - Photobucket

·
Registered
29 Posts
Application filled out and sent in.....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Filled out!!

·
Wyoming Eastern President
2,964 Posts
Application filled out and submitted

·
Registered
142 Posts
got her filled out just tell me what next!

·
Registered
16 Posts
application filled out, ready for some testin!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm in. Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Thank you quad for some info on this thing!!!! I'm sorry for saying you guys went out of business in the other thread...... j/k hahaha lol I can't be a betta testa cause my trucks off the road.... but I will buy the iquad once its released!!!! I promise!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Congrats on winning the court battle :thumbsup: Filled out my beta test form... ready to test this thing out on my iPhone 4- gonna be waaaaaaaaay better than the Pulse!

·
Registered
436 Posts
So this only works on the Iphone 4? or will any smart phone work for this app?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
So this only works on the Iphone 4? or will any smart phone work for this app?
Why don't you go read the release, its been mentioned a bazillion times on this site.
Do not mean to sound like an a$$.
Currently will work with all ipod touch models, and all iphone models. You just need to download the app.

·
Registered
436 Posts
sorry bout that, yea I haven't done any reaserch on this yet just heard about it once or twice

·
Registered
98 Posts
damn i have the Droid Incredible, that sucks,i wanted this

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Just buy a used 8 gig Itouch. You don't have to use your phone. I have the Galaxy S, but that doesn't mean I can't get it!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Go figure my iPod touch got swiped from my desk at work a couple months ago. Wonderful cleaning crew we have :rolleyes: A version for the Android OS would be nice to have since its getting so popular now.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sent a application.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts