Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Quad Adrenaline with Iquad on my 2001. I am able to connect to the Iquad wifi but when I open the Iquad app none of the gauges respond and a connection error comes up saying i need to connect to the ipulse network and restart the app?

Anyone know how to get this thing to work? Seems like quad doesn't pick up phones or respond to emails on Saturdays.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Have you tried restarting the app after it does this? On mine, I have to wait 20-30 seconds after I connect to the network before I can start the Iquad app. If I don't wait, I get the same error.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
This happens to me too sometimes. Not sure why it does it. I've tried making the connection static and that seems to be of no help... I have just dealt with it because I really don't need to have the app open and I just keep it on the same power level 24/7 anyways. Would be nice if it worked flawlessly lol. I'm not complaining though, I love the power.

Karl

"Wasting time" on my my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I have tried restarting the app, restarting my phone, updating my Phone and deleting and reinstalling the app. Now it seems that I cannot pick up the connection unless I start the truck and sometimes I don't even get anything. Tried making it static also which made no difference.

I got it to connect once in the lowes parking lot trying to mess with it again away from my house wifi and was able to get it up to level 5 before it cutting out again. And that was when I had the hood uP holding my phone next to the wifi module. Starting to think I got a bad unit here.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I don't think mine has ever cut out after it finally connects..

"Wasting time" on my my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts