Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I was working down at the shop tonight after I got off work when I decided that I would have a little shop day to bring on the summer of 2008. I will provide some meat and we can make it like a pot luck. I will have a grill there and there is a refrigerator to keep some beverages, or I have some water troughs for easy access. My shop is on 6 and Hartford in Des Moines. I am thinking May 3rd or May 10th. It could start around 3 or 4 and go until when ever.

I figuired why should there only be one or two GTG's, right? Plus you guys can check out the cummins vette, project B.A.D. ( Big Azz Diesel), my dad's F-350 cummins, and hang out and shoot the breeze. Maybe the boys from Mason City can come down too. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I should be able to swing by hopefully. When did you open your shop in Des Moines?
mishkaya

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sound's like a good time!!:peelout

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been there for 1yr 4 months. Mainly I have been doing my own projects/ family projects. Once I get my stuff close I am going to try and do more customer based stuff.

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
the "boys" from mason city?? im the only guy left in mason city that has a diesel that attends this kinda stuff for now anyway. How many trucks/guys you wantin ryan? We can keep it just in CF or we could expand it out into other forums and branch it between the 3 diesel brands. Let me know what you want.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the "boys" from mason city?? im the only guy left in mason city that has a diesel that attends this kinda stuff for now anyway. How many trucks/guys you wantin ryan? We can keep it just in CF or we could expand it out into other forums and branch it between the 3 diesel brands. Let me know what you want.
Shoot Zach I would rather have a lot of trucks and people than just a few I spose. It makes for a better time, and I am not biased. LOL

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Are You Across From B&b? They Are My Buddies. I Get Alot Ot Meat There. I'll Try To Come By.

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
i will plan on being there as long as nothing stops me. I will also post this on other sites for a better turnout

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok well I will set the date for Saturday May 10th so I can have the shop cleaned up and have some progress done on some of the projects.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK everyone. TTT Let's see if anyone can come so I can make some food plans of some sort!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Should be able to make it!:peelout

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey ryan u might not have my new number guess i better call ya i will try to make it if i can we r crazy busy right now should be able to talk thome into it i'll give u a call tonight

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
ill see what i can do ryan but money is an issue right now......

·
Registered
604 Posts
I will almost certainly be able to make it, at least briefly (depending on work). You can count me in.
mishkaya

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, so far it looks like the following are going to try to make it:

Turbotrent
Mishkaya

If anyone else can make it or might tey to make it, let me know so I can make the food arrangements. Thanks Ryan.

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
i will definitly TRY and make it there!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts