Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm proud to be a sponsor and member of this forum. I spent my career as a Ford Motor Company Senior Engineer working on many vehicle programs including F-Series Power Stroke Super Duty Trucks as well as testing and analysis of competitive trucks such as the Dodge Cummins TurboDiesel and am extremely familiar with the chassis, body and powertrain of the Dodge Cummins TurboDiesel.

I here to assist you with all your technical and vehicle questions. I will use my experience to assist you to improve the performance and durability of your trucks and other vehicles and equipment.

I am currently the largest AMSOIL Distributor Nationwide and am passionate about AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants and Filtration products. I first learned about AMSOIL while working as an Engineer at Ford alongside Roush Racing Engineers and learned that Roush uses AMSOIL in their race cars. I used AMSOIL products for many years before deciding to become an AMSOIL Dealer and then in 2003 I left my Engineering position at Ford in order to pursue my AMSOIL business full time.

Thank You, Dave Mann

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Welcome Dave,and thanks for supporting CF.:thumbsup

·
Registered
203 Posts
sooo... the obvious question is... which truck was the better one in all of your tests at Furd? :lol3:

ohhh and welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts