Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Go Rhino's Sport Bar 2.0 adds style and functionality to any pickup truck. The Sport Bar 2.0 features a universal fit and open channel bed rail mounting design that makes it compatible with most roll up, folding and retractable bed covers. Two LED mounting solutions are available: standard fixed mount, or optional power actuated hideaway light mount that allows the lights to retreat into the center position and hidden away when not in use. Comes in a polished stainless or textured black finish for full-size and mid-size trucks. Check out the Sport Bar 2.0 in action here.

Visit GoRhino.com today to learn more about this and other new products from Go Rhino.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have been looking at your Dominator D3 side steps. Are we able to order those with Different step pads?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking at your Dominator D3 side steps. Are we able to order those with Different step pads?
Hello Stefan, thanks for your interest in our Dominator D3 side steps. Our Dominators come with a wide punched step pad like this:

However, you are correct these pads are bolted in and are easily removed. We do sell alternate step pads that are a little smaller to allow more space within the hoop step:

These are offered in silver or black and can be found in the Replacement Parts section of our website.
Go Rhino

·
Registered
321 Posts
How are the tubes sealed? They salt the snot out of the roads here.
About how far of a drop is the step? I actually take my truck off road and prefer to keep it higher since I have cased out the truck before.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Unfortunately, the ends of the bar are not sealed. They have a plastic end cap on the ends. Our tech says that in order to beef up protection from the roads, he suggests taking the end caps off and adding silicone sealant. The hoop step is a 4" drop step from the bar, so once installed it should be approximately 6" from the body of the vehicle, depending on the truck. Let us know if you have any other questions!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts