Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

I'm about to install an A-pillar pod in my '01 and I'm trying to find a paint color that matches my interior. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks!
Tommy

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! I checked them out and found this:

It looks perfect!! :)

Tommy

·
Registered
787 Posts
Dealers also have it also, at $10 a can I believe. I have ordered a few for my Jeep.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
You can go to any paint supply store ( auto ) and they will have the interior colors in their books. Just refrence the year and make. IE.. 2001 DODGE.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI, the Geno's Garage paint ("camel") is way too light and doesn't match the tan interior of my '01 model. I believe I found this out when I painted my A-pillar a year and a half ago, but ended up painting it with a different paint (which is long gone now). For the life of me, I can't remember what paint I bought, but it was the right color. Wish I'd kept the empty can now! Maybe it's a Mopar paint not sold through Geno's? I'll call the dealer today and ask if they have interior paint for my truck other than "camel".

If I think about it, I'll try to get a picture to show just how much lighter "camel" is compared to the rest of the interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts