Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where you can find vinyl interior floors for our trucks? i cant stand carpet any longer? it is so stained from just about every liquid imaginable. :thud:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
nope but ive got a buddy witha rock crawler who gutted his truck and had the floors linexed, its looks pretty damn cool and is durable as hell

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is what i was thinking but there are cabbles under the carpet that i want to hide. i guess that would probly be the best root.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
what cables? If there is only a few small ones you can run them up through the headliner and down the a pillar. It would be a pain in the but i could be done.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I had Rhino Line in the floor of my 1984 Dodge 1-ton off-road truck. It is impossible to keep clean. I mean it was literally IMPOSSIBLE to make it look good. Other than that it was awesome. But I wouldn't have it done again though. Just for the fact I like my interior to be spotless.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
order one from dodge. they use teh rubber or viynyl floors in the work trucks. what model is that the se or what? but my truck is the work model and it has the rubber floor and has sound deadener underneith. pretty nice just use armor all or tire shine on it adn you will be sliding all over in the cab and look good. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts