Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, glad to be here. I just bought my first Cummins, an 07 2500 with a 6.7 and I’m in love with the truck. It’s got some quirks that got me a good deal on it, but with all the freeway miles I put on it it’s getting a little tiresome. It drives really good at the 60-65mph range and only has issues with the steering switching directions on pull after corners. Left hand corner pulls left out of the corner, right hand corner pulls right out of the corner and so on. At 67-75mph this truck starts shaking side to side enough that I can physically see it in the mirror and feel it in the seat with a small amount of trembling through the wheel. Not sure why? 🤔 I’ve looked it over and everything looks okay except for the rubber bushings on the steering stabilizer, no movement elsewhere except the box maybe. Got an appointment with a shop to throw it up on the rack on the 14th and look at it, just wondering if there’s anything I can check myself that might fix it or at least improve it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts