Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got off the phone with the dealer trying to find a intercooler without the plastic ends they told me 200 but they can't tell me if it has the plastic ends or not does that sound to cheep to be true

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
yes and as you will find they are hard to find.

·
Fill Diesel Only
1,031 Posts
sounds very cheap. mine was 850 from Dodge and any others were in the 1200 range. I get a pretty good price at my dodge dealer as I know the guys there for 20 yrs. when I ordered it i made sure it was the part number for a 06 or 07 to make sure no plastic ends.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds very cheap. mine was 850 from Dodge and any others were in the 1200 range. I get a pretty good price at my dodge dealer as I know the guys there for 20 yrs. when I ordered it i made sure it was the part number for a 06 or 07 to make sure no plastic ends.
Yea right on I know the guy messed up on the price called 2 other dealers same price as what you said gotta love when they don't know there stuff I should have called him out on it and had him order it I wonder if I would have got it on his mistake

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
If their 850 why not drop 300 more and get a performance intercooler. Never hurts to lower egt's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts