Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!

Which Intake do you like?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Cummins Nut
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the topic says. Which intake do you like and why.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I run a AEM Brute Force with their dry flow filter. Nice intakes for a very reasonable price.

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
I run a "hybrid." AEM Workhorse with Amsoil Nano 4510. The turbo noise is second to none..I've never heard any other intake sound like it....plus I've found the Nano to flow a bit better...

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
AEM Brute Force HD :w:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Like the others above have said...Bruteforce HD. The Dry Flow filter and sound of the turbo is incredible, I hardly ever listen to my radio any more, and even then I need it to be almost full blast.

·
Cummins Nut
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the AEM allow you to use the Filter Air flow gauge thing. Not sure what its called. Its the thing that reminds you to change your stock filter

·
Banned
275 Posts
I won't run anything but AirAid in my trucks. They have the best warranty on their product, they have the best filteration, and the best flow...they show their number on their website. Also the quality of the materials is far superior to anyone else. Price wise they are very reasonable too!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I ran a K&N drop in and switched to a AEM Brute Force HD, the sound is totally awesome. I do plan to switch to a Amsoil nanofiber at cleaning time. I havn't done math yet to check mileage but my overhead is reading around 3.5 mpg higher

·
Ontario Chapter President
2,489 Posts
I like the IceBox due to the high quality, appearance and custom aspect. The Amsoil nano provides superior flitration so it's a great team.

Justin
I'll second that opinion for sure!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
All AFE here! :thumbsup

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
AEM brute force HD with the AEM dry flow filter so far its been great and awsome customer service.. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I voted K&N, but, before everyone freaks out, the design of the actual intake is great. Its simple, cheap to purchase and is functional. The filter however is oiled, and that is why mine is replaced with an Amsoil filter and pre-filter.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
AFE all the way. Proven to have the largest HP gains on entire market...look in all the magazines...thats what all the big wigs run!!!!!

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
ICEBOX got my vote because that's what I run and they are a great intake with the AMSOIL Nanofiber filters. I also like the Injen/AMSOIL Nanofiber intakes, but they don't make one for my 2nd gen yet.

-Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,757 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts