Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for manifold. Which one should i buy H&S, bod, or shibby stg 2?

·
Registered
12 Posts
In the market for manifold. Which one should i buy H&S, bod, or shibby stg 2?
just ordered a stage 2 shibby from rsd wont be here till tomorrow or tuesday but. it looks very promising:thumbsup: will post soon as i get it on with a review.

Reactions: Rollin Smoke Diesel

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
I'm swapping out my BOD for H&S's Maxx Flow when I get it back from powder coat. I'm getting it and H&S's 4" boost tube coated red.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skin why is that? is it for sale?

·
Unreconstructed
6,117 Posts
I love my BOD (Black Ops Diesel) intake horn. Absolutely no complaints.

Jon is just swapping it out b/c he can't have anything that isn't H&S on his truck. :hehe::hehe::hehe: Just messin with ya Jon.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Gonna have to go shibby stage deuce with the throttle valve delete. Sweet lookin horn with 5 pre tapped ports. I have loved mine since day 1. Had to give my daily .02 for the day.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
WCC gets my vote to. Great customer service and great product. Hand made in the USA!

·
Unreconstructed
6,117 Posts
WCC gets my vote to. Great customer service and great product. Hand made in the USA!
Same with the Black Ops Diesel intakes, and the Shibby Engineering intakes....Well, Shibby's are hand forged, but that's close enough. LOL :thumbsup:

Reactions: rbmedic75

·
Registered
152 Posts
What exactly does the Grid heater do? would it be better to get the WCC with grid delete or with grid intact?? please help this newbie!

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
the grid heater is a metal grid (like a space heater) that sits just below you intake horn. when the truck is cold the heater comes on (start ups and first minute or so) to heat the incoming air to help with COLD starts the truck will start fine down to about 20*F without it but she will blow a little blue smoke and rattle and shake pretty good for the first 10 sec or so if you grid heater is deleted. Problem is the factory one is pretty restrictive. I deleted mine with the Shibby delete plate and then have my intake horn with the manifold heater fabricated into it. has worked great thus far all winter. In New York your going to want and need some type of grid heater. They replaced the old less efficient glow plugs for the diesels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts