Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at getting a preformance intake and wanted some fedback from yall on which one to get its realy between the cfm, afe, cts, or banks highram what do yall think?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I like the CFM+

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Intake

I have a CFM + which I think has the best flow. But in addition I have ordered an Iantake, from one of our members that is being made now. I will report out on it once I get it installed. The price was right and the customer service and communications are great.

·
Boiler up!
2,450 Posts
i have the banks and it looks sexy. plus it gets good performance gains. ats might be good too.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
I like my AFE's performance but they only sent me two stainless steel bolts instead of 4 like they should have so now the 2 non-stainless bolts are starting to rust. I have heard other quality control problems about AFE as well.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
i have a customer in odessa, that gets every new thing we release and he's used about every manifold we carry, he said he's noticed the biggest difference w/ the AFE bladerunner, he had the CFM right before that one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does he have any that he wants to get rid of ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like the afe blade runner, I chose this one because of the way it mounts the back two bolts are inside of the intake. so you don't have any air restriction.

·
Registered
213 Posts
CFM+ here. No flow restriction with attachment method and an amazing drop in EGT's. Also, the composite material is cool as a cucumber even with the engine at operating temp.

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
AFE Bladerunner...........

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have the banks. I noticed a hell of a difference when i put it on.

·
Registered
435 Posts
anybody get MPG gains when they put their's on?? if so, how much?

·
Banned
393 Posts
I've been looking for one too. Rollin Black Smoke can get you a heck of a deal, ATS makes one as well, and it wont void a factory warranty. Its now between ATS and AFE, the Banks is totally out because the bolts go straight through the manifold, seems like it would create alot of turbulence.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
CFM+ here, and I really like it!! I've heard most people that are getting good results, are going with these. Just a personal opinion at the end of the day though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts