Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is for my wifes Nissan Murano, but this is the only forum im a part of. This is how it went down, she got in an accident with another person, it ended up being a no-fault accident due to weather. So now its in the body shop and they are looking over the damages. The insurance company is saying the vehicle is worth 13,100 something. Right now the bill is up to 8,950 dollars. It needs to be 70% damage to classify it as totaled. The glove box right now is not working correctly but they say it is going to work fine when they straighten the body out. To meet the 70% mark it is only gonig to take around 220 more dollars. I told him to call me when it stretchs it out to see if it is still messed up. I was just wondering what my options are and if anyone else has had this. I just hate owning a vehicle that is wrecked because I know its not the same as it use to be. I also know I have to mark it on my title when I sell it that it has had 50% damage. I just dont know if I should not fix it and sell it to a recycle guy that will fix it, or what.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts