Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm getting ready to install my HT3b on my truck with the turbo kit i got from GASUCKS87 but sent him multipule pm's and nothing out of him and was wondering if anyone else had bought a kit from him or had something similar maybe? just looking for some pics of the install. the way mine is going to mount up is underneath my stock turbo after i flip the exhaust manifold around. but anyways, just thought i'd see if anyone had any tips or pics of installing it!
thanks a bunch,
justin

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got a picture of his installed on his truck but i got couple other things thats a lil different and was liking some pictures or maybe tell me where it goes to be exact, i'm kinda slow lol love pictures!! i need all the help i can get lol but naw it doesn't look to hard to install just wanted to clear a couple things up before i got it all tore apart ya know, the kit that he made up is awesome so no disappointments there, just need a lil help
thanks again
justin

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
another thing, where can i get a bigger exhaust housing for my stock turbo? trying to keep my drive pressure down as much as i can.
thanks
justin

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone else?

· Registered
26 Posts
johndeerefarmer is selling a twins set like the one you are trying to build and he has multiple pics of his set up on is classified ad in the 98-2002 section. Check his pics out hope they help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.