Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tire gate

Thuren control arms

Thuren heavy duty rear shackles

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
:popcorn:lets see some pictures of the whole entire truck there buddy!!! and how do you like your x terrains...? I was thinking about purchasing another set, I got mine used at about 50% tread for a good deal.

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
looks nice!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those are some mighty fine joints on those arms....

:lol3:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:popcorn:lets see some pictures of the whole entire truck there buddy!!! and how do you like your x terrains...? I was thinking about purchasing another set, I got mine used at about 50% tread for a good deal.
I like how quiet they are but they seem a little soft. And I really dont like the fact that they are directional. You can only rotate front to back and if I get a flat I can only hope that it matches my spare. I ended up using the BFG as my spare on long trips so I dont have to worry about it but my chrome H2 rim and spare X Terrain look better on the carrier.

This is an old picture with just the leveling kit but it sits pretty much the same now. Just about an inch higher all the way around.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are some mighty fine joints on those arms....

:lol3:
Ha ha! I knew YOU would say that! They are pretty nice though. I especially like the little skull stamps. Too bad you cant see them when the arms are installed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, well it's the thought that counts.. right?

The truck has a great stance!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, well it's the thought that counts.. right?

The truck has a great stance!

Thanks man. The arms are sure a lot beefier than stock and your joints look pretty stout. The truck sits even better now with Thuren's shackles. Its within a 1/4 inch level front to back. I might go with the bottom hole next and leave it about a 3/4" high in the back just so it will sit level when towing my dirt bike trailer:thumbsup

·
Registered
991 Posts
looks nice

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yea, I installed my Diprocols too! The picture sucks cause I left the flash on but they are actaully pretty sweet looking. It was a busy weekend! My garage is trashed and my tools are scattered everywhere but at least my truck is almost done. Yea, right!:rof

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can you get a better picture of the gauges, I think I have the exact same interior. Do the gauge's match the dash like speedo?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you get a better picture of the gauges, I think I have the exact same interior. Do the gauge's match the dash like speedo?
Im offshore working for the week but I can get some better pics when I get home. I will say this though, Diprocols are the best match for our trucks. I did alot of asking around and looking as guages before I bought them. They are great looking guages.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where did you order those shackles I want those for my truck. I want to do a kore level kit on the front and i think those shackles will work well with it.

Rich:peelout

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where did you order those shackles I want those for my truck. I want to do a kore level kit on the front and i think those shackles will work well with it.

Rich:peelout
Thuren Fabrication. Check out his web site and give him a call. Don is a great guy and he'll set you up:thumbsup

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice lookin' rig! That's a great way to mount an oversize spare. Mine just floats around under my Access cover.
Thanks! I got tired of mine bouncing around back there too. The Tiregate is cool cause you can mount the tire angled in our out and the rack opens so it still works like a tail gate. And in the "out" position you still have the whole bed for space.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice lookin' rig! That's a great way to mount an oversize spare. Mine just floats around under my Access cover.
Why dont you hang it under the truck??? I have my 35" spare in the stock winch setup...snug but it fits...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why dont you hang it under the truck??? I have my 35" spare in the stock winch setup...snug but it fits...
I've got King 2.5 with piggy back resevoirs back there and the res. will hit the tire when I compress the suspension. Even before the Kings were on the spare would rub the rear diff cover enough to take the paint off.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ok, the res. hits I can understand, but I have run 2 trucks with a 35" spare and it doesnt even come close to the diff cover. Mine are 35"x12.5"x17"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts