Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have a 05 3500 drw, i just put a 5" lift in and i was planning on running 37/12.50r17's i have read alot on here and found out i need a 2" spacer between the duals. however i was lookin between leaf pack and the inner tire and there appears to be about 3/4" of clearance between them. i honestly dont think the 12.50s will fit with out a inner spacer. does anyone run this set up and what are your opinions, i was thinking 1/4-3/8 inner spacer with 2" between duals

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? i was told a 1/4 will work, however i was wondering if different model years have different axel pearch lenthgs. theres gotta be a few of u guys runnin 12.50s on ur duallys!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I don't have spacers on the inside of mine just a 2" spacer inbetween the duals. i am runnin goodyear wrangler mt/r 37x12.50/17 and there might be a half inch to 3/4 inch space from the tire touching the leaf springs. i hauled the horses to a ropin with my new drop hitch and the tires barely got closer to the leaf springs even with a load. you will be good

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
i was running toyo mt's 35x12.5 and all you need is a 2" spacer... no inner spacer will be required

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really, i just cant beilve with the small gap i have the 12.50 wont rub, guess im being over caucious. however i got 1/2 ones on order so we shall see!

·
Registered
188 Posts
really, i just cant beilve with the small gap i have the 12.50 wont rub, guess im being over caucious. however i got 1/2 ones on order so we shall see!
How are you going to use 1/2" inner spacers.... you would need longer wheel studs...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pretty sure they will mount with spacers

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have 35/12.50/17 on mine and i needed a 1/2 inch spacer and a 2 inch spacer between the wheels.Mine is a 06 with 4 inches of lift.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts