Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in the parts shop at my dealer and they had some inner fender covers. Does anyone have these? how do they look? also how do you think the chorme panels that go on the bottom of the doors would look on this truck? I currently have the stock black ones as you can see

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
The rear wheel well liners are a MUST have.. they are great.. they keep all the junk your rear tires kick up from going into places that are hard to clean.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
the chrome trim would look good.... that will be one of my next investments

this is mine... the previous owner put this weird trim on it

·
Registered
436 Posts
The rear wheel well liners are a MUST have.. they are great.. they keep all the junk your rear tires kick up from going into places that are hard to clean.
^^ Ditto. My only complaint is they should come from the factory with them. Well worth the :$:

·
Registered
867 Posts
was wondering why the front dosnt have the rubber on the inner fenders to keep engine bay clean...same at front of truck..is open..bad desighn...are these inner fender rubber covers availible for the front wheel well at dealer?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only problem is that I have a fliparound gooseneck ball, but I figured I could notch it for the lever

·
Registered
290 Posts
Here's a pic of the inner fender covers. A must have.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks very good, thanks for posting. Are they just for the rear inner fenderwells?

·
Registered
706 Posts
If your looking for a set of those chrome "spears" I have a set still in the box. I decided against putting them on my truck when I debadged it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
what is the price tag on those?

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
when I put a body lift on my 03 I bought a set of Gap guards for the front and rear. it was about $150 for the set.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I love mine. As for the gooseneck ball.... i got a piece of stainless rod from Fastenal, heated it and bent it into a handle. Then drilled a hole in the plastic fender well cover and TA DA, flip over ball w/ inner fender covers. I will try and take some pics.

·
Registered
427 Posts
what is the price tag on those?

If you mean the fender wells, I think I paid about $100 for them from a dealer north of Salem, OR (Miles Dodge???). I'd have to look through all my old receipts from '06, but that's what I remember paying. I think it's money well spent.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
They are a must have! I paid $90 at the dealer. Install is a 10 min job if you don't have a B&W goose neck but i do so I had to drill a hole and lengthen the release lever. I just removed the release, cut it in half, and welded in about 6" of 1/4" round stock between the two halves. It me about and hour to install mine. As for the chrome fender trim, not my style but its your truck do what make you happy.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i hate the look of all that chrome trim..or chrome in general

the only chrome that generally looks good on a truck is on the bumpers, exhaust tip, cummins badge, and rims if you trucks color doesnt look good with black rims

in your case with the grey, black everything out, i think you will like the look alot more

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought the fender well pieces off ebay from Dave Croft Motors. I think $84 total.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So they are just for the rear?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts