Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I know many of you would like the Injen/Amsoil intake but dont like the price. Here is the deal, I have 3 Dodge, 3 Duramax, and 3 Ford units in stock. For Tonight, Saturday, and Sunday I will keep the price so low that you can't pass it up, and shipping is still free as usual. This price wont last long, so go grab them! Any others that buy after the first 3 will get thiers when my next stock order comes in, so it may be a week or 2 wait on some.

Go here, click it, buy it, and be DONE!
Discount Power Parts

·
Registered
195 Posts
i ordered mine!!! cant wait!!! :hyper:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Guys,

I know many of you would like the Injen/Amsoil intake but dont like the price. Here is the deal, I have 3 Dodge, 3 Duramax, and 3 Ford units in stock. For Tonight, Saturday, and Sunday I will keep the price so low that you can't pass it up, and shipping is still free as usual. This price wont last long, so go grab them! Any others that buy after the first 3 will get thiers when my next stock order comes in, so it may be a week or 2 wait on some.

Go here, click it, buy it, and be DONE!
Discount Power Parts
have any for the 6.7's

·
Registered
247 Posts
do they have a gen 2 intake yet?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It goes to the turbo snout (inlet on the inducer) like most other aftermarket intakes. It elliminates the baffle and will make the turbo sound more pronounced than stock.

The 07.5 and 08 6.7 has 2 sensors in the intake tube, this intake is for the 5.9 CR engine with only the one sensor. Injen is working on other models, but no word on when others will be released.

We are not in the shop today, I am at a large swap meet in Eastern Ohio setting in the rain using my Verizon phone as a modem. If you have the 5.9L Common rail, the best I can tell you is GET'ER DONE! Click, buy, and we will ship!

Thanks for the questions guys. I will log back in on my phone later and try to answer any other Q's you may toss at me.

Larry

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Is that the discounted price thats listed in the link?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes sir. Normal prices on that part from Amsoil is $639. As you can see, I am going WAY deeper than $639 by a crazy amount. If you know of a lower price than my weekend special, send me a link to it and I will try like heck to beat it on this new release intake system. I do believe that I can get you the screaming deal you want! Call me monday and buy this intake and a tuner and I will take another $50 off of the combination (Excluding Diablo Sport!!!!) Today, I am going out on the front street to play with my 3 children.... Basketball, bikes, electric bigfoot, ride ATV's in the field, fetch with the dog..... Its a happy sunny Sunday!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Injen/Amsiol CHEAP Intake!

Its Sunday guys, this is going to go back up in price tomorow! Click the link in my signature and get your Injen/Amsoil NANOFIBER intake ordered NOW!

Read and learn more about it on INJEN's website!

Dont pay Amsoil's crazy price, get the goods and KEEP YOUR CASH all at the same time!

Read more on Ijens site HERE:
Injen - Power Flow

Click the link below for your prices and to order today! Due to Injens restricted ordering quantities, I have 2 left on hand and any others sold will ship when our stock order comes in from Injen. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery on back-ordered units! The next 2 sold go out MONDAY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts