Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, me and a friend are looking to put some stage three jammers in our trucks. Not knowing a whole lot about the ability of our injection pumps, we would like to know if we would need to upgrade our VP's. I have a FASS system on my truck and he replaced his lift pump and put a new stock one on the frame rail. Any help appreciated. He has an '01 and mine is an '00

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
the fass will be plenty to support the stage 3's i ran 110 and edges juice and attitude with a fass. Let me know if have any questions.

Tyler

·
Registered
104 Posts
Will the stage 3's decrease or increase your fuel milage? And do you like my truck would be running hott with the stuff in my sig. Looking to """MAYBE"" do a turbo in the futures.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is the potential to increase your fuel mileage IF you can keep your right foot out of it with your new found power.
I am at the same mileage I was with the stockers but with much more reserve power, running my Edge on 1x1 for mileage as opposed to stock injectors and running the Edge at 3x3(18+ hand calculated-empty). I am suprised after reading many threads on the "big 3 Cummins sites" that I don't see any more smoke than stock unless I've got low boost fueling cranked and the Juice on 4 or 5. I mention that because running clean for me is a priority along with being efficient and the Stage 3's are capable of that.

Randi:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks guys

Do you think i should do bigger injectors if i am going to do a turbo in the future??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Or should i get the DDP 110's?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Or should i get the DDP 110's?
The DDP 110's or even the 90's would be an excellent upgrade, it all depends what your budget is.If you can afford them, by all means:) But if you have a tight budget, the Stage 3 Jammers fill the bill very nicely.

Randi:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
would the DDP 110's be a good injector for a bigger turbo?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts