Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Injectors

784 Views 18 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  BlackedOut02
i have 40hp injectors in my truck now. im geting a fuel system soon and was tryin to figure out what kind of injectors i should get to go along with it. What yoou'll think?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
doing alot of towing and i want quite abit of power. i have 238hp now to the ground with what i have done. i dont know about a turbo yet. its a farm trick. pulling a gusse neck 24 trailer alot adn a stock trailer

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would it hurt me to put 150's in it? its all highway pulling. and kids like to chain downtown. i wanna start getting in on it and maken money and i would like to pull in some of the fairs around here

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
enough to get up and go quickly i want to get about 350 400 if not more

· Hemi
13,184 Posts
Put a Quad Adrenaline on there and you'll have 350+ I made 333 with what's in my sig. But you could go with a 62mm turbo and some 150's. That should get you closer to 500!

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats with the chip and the injectors and turbo i would get closer to 500

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
okay im new to diesel talk. what is the adr? sorry guys tryn to learn everyhting

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
say i get teh adr, 150's and 62mm turbo. what clutch will be best for it all. i knwo a stock wont last long with all that

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how much is that gonna run me and is it everyday friendly?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.