Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im going to be picking up a set of Brand New 120HP EDM'd BOCH injectors once I get my tax return. What have you guys with 100-150 HP injectors seen for Milage increase/decrease? If you had it to do over would you have done something diffrent?:popcorn: thanks.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
My mileage has stayed the same. I get about 20 with summer fuel. BUT, that's with the cruise control set below 2k rpms......

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mileage has stayed the same. I get about 20 with summer fuel. BUT, that's with the cruise control set below 2k rpms......
What about your EGT's? did they stay the same also under normal driving? and how much hotter do they get when your foot is in it? And BTW the DDP 4's are what 150HP?
thanks

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
your right food will dictate the fuel mileage, you will have more power with the larger sticks!!!! :peelout :thumbsup

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your right food will dictate the fuel mileage, you will have more power with the larger sticks!!!! :peelout :thumbsup
:lol3: will I know that:woot::beer

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
hahah well if its any help my DD3 (100hp's) were worse on mileage than my New Era 150's back in the day

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah well if its any help my DD3 (100hp's) were worse on mileage than my New Era 150's back in the day
Ok thanks.:thumbsup Any one else:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
My highway mileage hasn't changed appreciably one way or the other. My city mileage has suffered some though. I've been running these DD3's for 3 years.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about EGT's? are they a lot hotter than stock?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Mopar Man I finally got my DDP150 stixs in, and they are awsome.They run about same temp as my rv275's did at cruise 500-550* at 70mph. They will get hot on a long run. But with my Quad Xzilliraider and the custom stage 3 they haul arse. Love them. One of the best mods to my truck yet, along with the Garrett. Running Garrett at 45psi.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks HotRod! BTW I talked to Tom and am going to have him re-work my 3788 & sell my 3782. Im hoping to have the turbo & injectors in right after I get my tax return:thumbsup:peelout Thanks for the contact info:beer

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mopar Man I finally got my DDP150 stixs in, and they are awsome.They run about same temp as my rv275's did at cruise 500-550* at 70mph. They will get hot on a long run. But with my Quad Xzilliraider and the custom stage 3 they hall arse. Love them. One of the best mods to my truck yet, along with the Garrett. Running Garrett at 45psi.
Have you dynoed it yet?:popcorn:

·
Registered
470 Posts
DDP150's

With the Garrett on 45psi and the DDP150's you'll have lots of fun.:peelout:lol3::thumbsup NO dyno yet hope to soon.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With the Garrett on 45psi and the DDP150's you'll have lots of fun.:peelout:lol3::thumbsup NO dyno yet hope to soon.
Oh I know I will:peelout:peelout did your milage change with the injectors?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Doesn't seem to have changed, still having to much fun.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL I understand that!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Bone stock the best the truck got was 22mpg, now with all the crap in my sig. I can get 24mpg on straight highway:)

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bone stock the best the truck got was 22mpg, now with all the crap in my sig. I can get 24mpg on straight highway:)
Great to know!:thumbsup Thanks:beer Did you do all your mods at once or as the :$: alowed? when you did your injectors did you see any chacge in milage? I know my best MPG gain so far on the hwy was the Edge Juce W/Attitude I got +3-4 better on the HWY.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts