Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to upgrade my injectors but I have a 2007 and finding injectors has been a treat. Not like looking for the 2nd gen!

Anyways I am looking for the 50HP injhectors I think. I want a little more power but I'd really like to gain some MPG which is more important now than HP. I've read the good and bad on here but I'd like to hear it from ya'll now since the cash is about to leave my hands!!
More MPG, HP and I DO NOT want any driving related issues. The cummins is smooth now and I want to keep it that way.THANKS!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Look into Industrial Injection, call Brady @1-800-955-0476 tell him Rob from Nevada told you to call, He will steer you in the right direction, and He is extremely knowledgable. Their Customer service is second to none. I've seen his injectors, I use his injectors and they idle smooth, smooth power, low egt's, improved milage, low smoke, and Great power. Industrial Injection Service, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$500 a piece isn't in my budget yet.lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
$500 a piece isn't in my budget yet.lol
Call them it wont be too bad, you need to talk to Brady in person. In my opinion, you won't find a better set of sticks anywhere, you get what you pay for in II case, I speak from extensive experience as far as purchasing and running their products, They rock, and their sticks are notorious for being underated HP wise.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Thats what i was gonna say DDP...Dynomite Diesel Performance, they also help alot. I ran
50's from them on my 04, and after the core, they were a little under $800.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there a benifit to new whole injectors over just the nozzles?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ind. Inj. has no core so I keep my factory inj. so thats a plus. They claim 60Hp. vs. 50hp with Dynomoit but Ind. Inj. is about $100 more. Step up to 85hp vs. 90HP of dynomite the cost is the same. Anything better about one over the other?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts