Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The truck in my sig. i am not looking to make big power just everday driveability and a little more i just bought a boost fooler and its reccomended to get better injectors i was just wondering if anybody had any advice on what injectors to go with remember i am not trying to make big power i want efficiency and driveability and also was wondering if anyone had a set around for sale?

Sorry for the long post but thank you for any advice you can give

·
Registered
126 Posts
If I may, how about some 50hp nozzels, either you replace them yourself (easy to do) or send out your injectors have shop R&R the nozzels and test the injectors. The 50hp nozzels will give you a little more power, lower EGTS and best of all improve mileage! Best mod I've done got an increase of 2mpg hwy driving 65-70mph.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanx if i dont need to uprade i dont think im going to but i heard that with a programmer and a boost fooler you should put bigger injectors in just heresay would like other opinions 2 please!
Thank you for the input its appreciated

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Your stock injectors are good for up to 600hp.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok for putting a rail pressure gauge in can you put it on a pillar or does it have to go on the rail?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts