Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

injector question

452 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  CowboyCummins01
so im contemplating getting some new injectors but im not sure if i have stock injectors in there right now, is there a way to tell what rating they are at if i pull them? im looking at some 75hp's maybe 100's. I dont want anything extreme.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,759 Posts
most likely you only have stock injectors. does it smoke on stock levels....

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i turn the edge 30301 off it doesnt..but i also have an air intake and 5" straight exhaust that helps it breath a little better

· Registered
1,759 Posts
then i would think that you have some stock sticks. if you tow a lot and you tow heavy i would not go over 100hp. i had 125hp sticks and you could tow but you spent all your time lookin at the egt gauge and not the road.

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!! that helps allot :)

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This truck does smoke pretty good before she spools up when ive got the edge on anything above level 2..........

· Registered
18 Posts
me 2 with my edge. I set all my power levels @ minimum low boost fueling

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im talking on the edge 30301. I can put it on the first level with the fueling level on 5 and it still blows smoke, when i put it on the highest level with the highest fueling level it hazes at idle yet i get the best mileage. lol

· On call 24/7
13,768 Posts
What is a 30301, a comp?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.