Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what can i do if anything to a stock 2001 24v injector pump to beef it up or is it just a wasit of time??? and if so what is a good one to go with???

·
Registered
222 Posts
you cannot "beef" up your injection pump like the 12 valves you can buy a new beefed up one though from industrail injection or a place like that

·
Registered
393 Posts
I got a "beefed" up Stage II pump from Northeast Performance Diesel North East Performance Diesel I'm getting it dyno'd on Thursday so I'll post results.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cause i got told that should be the next mod i do befor stacking any other tuners or anything else. is that right or would i be fine with out doin the injector pump now maybe do it later?????

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok kewl that will be a lil bit better on the paycheck but what fass would be a good one to go with then??? cause i don't want to have to change to a diff one later or what would be comparable to a fass??

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks the do i want to do injectors with that or later on??? and what ones would go good with either those pumps???

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
A Hot Rod VP is great if your under 500HP over 500 and a stock VP is just as good if not better

IMO take the extra $600 and put it some place else....like injectors or the trans

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check out Blue Chip VP44 X

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if i run stock injector pump and a fass or air dog what injectors would work the best with them??? ya i want to get billet tranny rebuild kit and just use my case and rebuild it

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
your turbo will predicted the size of injectors you go with

pick a HP goal and follow that as a guide to built your truck

A stock VP can net you 700+hp if you build the rest of the truck to handle it :thumbsup

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
right now i got a stock turbo id like to run twins thou but think im goin to look for a used kit maybe. how much can the stock turbo take then???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts