Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi the vp just died in my 99 cummins and i was just wondering wat any of u guys would recomend for a replacement wether its a hot rod or stock replacement or watever...and where the best place to get one is? Im also wondering wat would be a better buy between a fass system or airdog system? thanks anything will help

·
Registered
785 Posts
I got my VP-44 and Airdog last year from Gus at Farmboys. I have been very happy with this setup. :flag1:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did u just get a stock replacement and how much fuel pressure can u hold when u have it pinned on the highest stage?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Im also wondering wat would be a better buy between a fass system or airdog system?
Airdog is smaller, quieter, and $100 cheaper...

Reactions: jason herdahl

·
Registered
785 Posts
I run the Juice on 5x5 all the time. Airdog keeps up 15 psi minimum all the time, and has 19-21 at idle. I really like the Airdog over a stock replacement lift pump. The Juice killed the VP-44 using the stock lift pump. That's why I put the Airdog in.
:flag1:

·
Registered
765 Posts
air dog 2 and dragon slayer vp, thats my .02

·
Registered
765 Posts
hey its ok to dream:lol4:....but i would defiantly recommend an air dog because everyone i know who doesn't have one wants one regardless of whatever else they've got. and if your not gonna be in the 600hp range ever i think just a regular old vp replacement would be good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts