Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my injection pump on my 03. It is different than the one on the picture in the instructions to instal my airdog 150. I guess I need to undersatand what line is what.

one of them goes to the top of the rail ,one goes to the bottom of the filter canister and one goes to the bottom of the rail.

Right now the only line I have connected is the return from the airdog to the filler hose. That is the only one that is clear to me where it is supposed to go.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Install it to the one that routes to the bottom of the filter housing

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could be a redneck if you think your truck looks 'kinda cool' with no bed. LOL

Removing the bed was the thing I was most worried about doing when I was looking at instaling my AirDog 150. So far it was the easiest thing to do.

/

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Some where on the airdog line. Look at glacier diesel they sell 1/2" fuel line fittings tapped for 1/8" npt.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some where on the airdog line. Look at glacier diesel they sell 1/2" fuel line fittings tapped for 1/8" npt.[/QUOTE

Thanks I just looked on the Glacier site. Its going to cost more in shipping than the price of the fitting. Im going to try find the fitting local then drill and tap the 1/8 npt myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts