Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone, after a lot negotiations and legal paperwork, we have secured licensing to buy more products from the manufacturer that supplies parts to Bullydog. I cannot stress it enough, that this agreement was made with the strictest of guidelines that we must develop and use our own software and tuning. Yes, the products will have a similar outward appearance, but inside they are 100% H&S !

At this time, our digital gauges are still on backorder due to some of the hard parts being on backorder. We were hoping to have them shipping by now, but unfortunately we are at the mercy of the supply chain. When new info as to when they will be shipping is available, I will post it immediately.

That having been said, please look through the attached info pages and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Please direct any questions directly to my email, [email protected].

We at H&S Performance will continue to bring you the latest in technology for your diesel, and will always strive to deliver the best possible customer service to go with it. Thank you to all the forum members who have supported us along the way, we appreciate it!

One last note. New pricing on the XRT is $799.00 and will take effect immediately. Also, our 175HP tune's release has been delayed due to new flash updates from Chrysler. The new estimated date of release is May 1, 2009. It should be sooner than that, but I want to leave us a little extra time for any unexpected delays. When released, all forum members will be able to get the 175HP tune at no charge.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Wow, cool stuff Casey, the XRT just hit my wallets radar.

·
Registered
228 Posts
you guys rock

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Holy Sweet! No someone link this to the performance section! :roof:

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
$799 for an XTR :shock:
Remember it includes sims, it removes more components and is untraceable unlike the S67. :thumbsup: So :shock: is right! :roof:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Remember it includes sims, it removes more components and is untraceable unlike the S67. :thumbsup: So :shock: is right! :roof:
Jon the dollar is still in the tank, 1000$ for us still :lol4:

I am glad your guages don't look like the out-look monitor. The PMT look is nice.

·
Trusler the Hustler
679 Posts
wow GREAT STUFF Casey, i am definitely ready to get the Black Maxx with that Active Maxx software, made my decision 100% finally on what i wanted to do, wait on your digital gauges or just put some old school gauges on the A-Pillar.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Wow. If only this came out before I got my Edge.

·
Registered
228 Posts
im soo glad i didnt buy and edge to stack (mainly for gauges) today!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I was under the immpression, please correct if wrong, but i thought that you were not gonna have shift on the fly?

-Alex

P

·
0 Posts
It happens. But Casey is compensating in other ways for us.

Way to go Casey.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be more than happy to help out anyone who bought an XRT and wants to upgrade to any of our new Maxx series tuners. Price drops are never fun for the people who buy early, but nevertheless are a fact of life. Rest assured I will do anything I can for you guys when it comes time to upgrade to the new stuff, or help you out on any other products we offer.

-Casey

·
Super Mod
1,739 Posts
I will be more than happy to help out anyone who bought an XRT and wants to upgrade to any of our new Maxx series tuners. Price drops are never fun for the people who buy early, but nevertheless are a fact of life. Rest assured I will do anything I can for you guys when it comes time to upgrade to the new stuff, or help you out on any other products we offer.

-Casey
That's something all early 6.7 owners should be used to considering I paid $38,000 for my truck new 2 years ago and the identical new truck now can be had for $32,000 or less :banghead: .

Casey, so this will work like the PMT where the tuning will be installed via an SD card? Basically this is putting your current XRT unit into a shift on the fly digital tuner?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Remember way back when they did the same thing with the DPF delete?! Nice job guys. I want one.

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Remember way back when they did the same thing with the DPF delete?! Nice job guys. I want one.
Dang mffi where you been hiding!

Nice job H&S! :yourock:

·
Trusler the Hustler
679 Posts
so when the Black Maxx comes out, we will not have to buy an XRT, just the Black Maxx and that wicked Active Maxx software...

·
Registered
450 Posts

NOT TRUE!!! As stated in another thread by H&S nothing is untraceable anymore. Quit dragging Smarty into H&S threads and H&S into Smarty threads, its getting old.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Skin inc: I've been here the whole time. Just waiting for a transmission solution so I can strangle all the power out of this sleeping beast!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
for the 3 custom preloaded tunes available, can we chose 3 like Extreme economy, towing/performance, and race tunes?
with those 3 shift on the fly, exactly what I would want.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts