Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with II. they have there Phat Shafts that they are running on a few test trucks and they are able to beef up the Stocker to get more out of it, along with the electronics to fool the boost. He told me to check back in a month and there should be something on the web site for the Turbos on the 6.7

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cant wait to blow some more money :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Does this still include our e-brake. I use it all the time and love that feature.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, he said that the beefed up stock turbo would keep the EB, but any other turbo would not have the EB. Unless they are able to get ahold of the style VGT that we run with the same basic electronics but just overall bigger turbo, than i would think that would be possibly.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I say just add a PhatShaft to go along with the one we already got.

·
Registered
117 Posts
all i want is a boost fooler !!!!!!!!!!

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Maybe I need a sponser for the project? :p

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
nathan at mpi is going to be working on it here shortly with the stock turbo

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got a hook up on a cheap cheap 6.7 turbo. I am going to warranty it for a new one and either sell it or send it in for the upgrade. I am trying to figure out what is more important. EB or more air/boost with a more reliable turbo

·
World Champs!!!
24,256 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
is it a blown turbo off a truck, if so it might be destroyed beyond the point of being able to mod it.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
On yours...?
I wish he allready has a beta tester, he is working on twin a dmax lmm right now and when it is done he will be working on a 6.7 still might be a few months I imagine

·
Registered
390 Posts
Cool!!

I wish he allready has a beta tester, he is working on twin a dmax lmm right now and when it is done he will be working on a 6.7 still might be a few months I imagine
I've wanted to hear that for a bit now. That would be an awsome setup. I guess the million dollar question is whether the stock turbo is capable of lasting. I've gotten the P2262 code twice now. Once it lasted 2 days then cleared then it lasted a week and cleared it self. I was towing a small trailer both times for a few days and then within hours of disconnecting the trailer it comes on. Should be disconnecting the trailer again here tomorrow and I'm curious if it will come on again.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Yes, twins. :$: :$: :hyper: :hyper: :woot: :peelout

1 - 20 of 21 Posts