Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sent them my basically junk silver 62. clocking bolts fell out and ruined the exh hsg and wheel ..cracked the wastegate port..anyways brady (top fueler on here) called me and spent probly an hr and a half with me about turbo's and how i use the truck all my mods etc.
once they got into it and we decided to junk it ...brandon (his son?) calls me and we go into a bunch of diff options on sizing and useage and blah blah
so we decide to go with a new silver 62. i thought they were gonna try to use some of my old parts to save me some money cuz i told em i planned on a rebuild not a replacement and couldnt afford a new one..

WELL **** THEY SENT ME A COMPLETELY BRAND NEW UNIT!!

MAN IT IS SWEET! spools quicker and smokes less..lower egt's...brand new design i can see... the diff makes it a lot better. easier to control egts and smoke now.
towed 7 tons of cattle feed home the day after i put it on and didnt see my usual 1400 egt's..more like 1250 now..much better...

i cant say enuff bout the cust service..and they made me a very good deal on the pricing..im not gonna spill that unless brady wants to but i gotta tell ya i could not have even bought a trashed used one for what they charged me..and they sent it to me 3 day shipping so id have it by the 4th weekend..

you guys rock..im glad to be running your hrvp and turbo cuz i know you guys care...
thanks alot

gary carvis

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt............

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats a good ?? i might hafta look into that soon