Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
772 Posts
THat would be him. It's a good running Ford. Pulled right behind me yesterday.

· THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,068 Posts
Chris, I talked with a few guys yesterday that said they are going 2.6 in ITPA, so there are still a few out there getting ready to go.

Hopefully I can get the truck pull ready soon and start running with you guys! Might have to run 2.8 til the 2.6 charger comes in!

· Registered
8 Posts
Chris did you talk with anyone yesterday to see if they would run the 2.6 class this Saturday at Greencastle? I am still throwing it around. What is the membership and then the hook fee?

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i e-mailed the president of itpa. waiting to hear from him. member ship is 200 which you can pay half at the first two pulls or 50 at the first 4 pulls. it will be 35 per hook as well. I will keep you posted.

It was nice talking to you yesterday. Hope you pull with us in the itpa should be a good time.

Thanks Chris Hendershot

· Registered
8 Posts
Keep me posted I am interested and it was nice talking with you also. You didn't miss much at Muncie good track 10 trucks in class I was 3rd behind Wes Wade by 2ft.

Thanks,
Brent

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well Green castle is a GO for this weekend we need to get our 2.6 class there ready to hook this weekend to see how our class is going to turn out. Safety rules must be met as well. You must have 50 dollars payed atleast toward your membership and your 35 dollar hook fee.

Lets get out there and be ready to hook this is a good track to start on.

Thanks Chris Hendershot

· Registered
1,739 Posts
i have everything ready to go, but got laid off so i dont have to moneyf i to fix stuff........i hope to be pullin by the end of the summer......

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The ITPA will kick off the season at Greencastle IN on Saturday the 13th which is this weekend. This is usually a huge pull with a great crowd. This will be the first sanctioned 2.6 class pull and it needs to be a big hit. You will need all the safety equip in the rules which can be found at "indianatruckpullers.net". The track is always great and the crowd is one of the biggest so get your trucks ready and come out to play.

We have picked up WickedDiesels as a sponsor and I think we can pick up many more with the right turn out.

I hope everyone comes out and enjoys the evening.

A ITPA membership is needed but can be paid a little at a time if needed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.