Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Long story on that one........

But there was a guy making official decals for every state, but He up and disapeared. Not sure on the full story why, but thats why no one realy has any decals. If I had the resources to make some, Id be all over it. But getting laid off all the time kinda is getting to me!
geterdid??

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Im in if anyone comes up with a plan

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
well you guys let me know..... a # of ppl that want them... personally no offense but I dont wana put the sticker on my truck but I got connections to where we could have them made... and proaly get a cheap rate if the order is big enough..... I will get a discount any way... let me know and ill make the call and get some prices for you guys!!!:thumbsup

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,372 Posts
I am deff. down for 3 or 4!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
ok fellas talked to my girl thats the contact and she said I will need to get an idea of what size you fellas want around how many we will order what color we want them in..... they did my fox sticker in chrome!!! pretty much anycolor but will be cheaper if we stick with the same color... and will someone be designing or do we need them to design..... let me know:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Thats funny Tyler but these guys drive Cummins, they dont want a Duramax sticker on their truck :T:

We could make the RSD decal the official state sticker :thumbsup

James

O come on james you know my sticker has no dmax in it, that would be silly, then couldnt put it on anything but the dmax, but i just i just let you try it on yours:lol3:

Tyler

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
there used to be a local guy that cut stickers. know him pretty well he might cut me a deal if he still does it. havent talked to him for along time. but yea id be up for some stickers.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
id stick with white........cheap and they will all be the same. id say getting 40-50 wouldnt be a problem. i wouldnt think they would be more than a couple bucks a peice

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
why in the hell would you ruin a good truck with john deere decal?:butt:

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
But you got to pay 10x more for the John Deere sticker because of the Paint!

As long as the sticker is not HUGE I would put one on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am new to this site but thought i would throw this out to you guys if you need a shop to do the work on a sticker let me know i do alot of work with a local sign shop they have a couple of designers also i could maybe have work on it i would also be interesed in getting a sticker when they come out if that would be possible thanks

41 - 60 of 234 Posts