Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indiana Chapter Name

So Graphicsman is going to be making chapter stickers for every club. But we got to think up a name. I like:

Hoosier BlackOut
Hoosier Smokers (kinda gives the wrong idea)

ahh its late I cant think of any more...Let hear some ideas!!!

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
just to let you know I believe kyle and I are doing the chapter stickers now...:thumbsup:thumbsup

Reactions: KEG

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Chapter Stickers

So GETERDID made us some chapter stickers. I think they look sweet. They are gona be $6 a peice.

Heres a good look at'em
Just give me a number of how many you want and I will send you a PM on how to pay for'em. Order as many as you want!

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
they are 6 inches wide by 3 3/4 inches tall...:thumbsup

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
guys this is what they will look like except of course they will say indiana instead of oregon..

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So are the letters see though? Or just on the white one?

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Indiana Stickers let me know. Ive had alot of request's for the skulls so here they are....send me a pm and make sure you tell me what chapter and sticker you want they come in red, black or white...

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
The skulls and the state looks awesome. Great job as always. Look forward to receiving mine :thumbsup

James

·
Registered
405 Posts
They look good, nice job! My favorite is the state sticker.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice. How do I get my hands on them?

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
bump bump indiana

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Indiana Stickers let me know. Ive had alot of request's for the skulls so here they are....send me a pm and make sure you tell me what chapter and sticker you want they come in red, black or white...

The skull and the IN state one looks awesome man :thumbsup. Great job Nolan.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
thanks man :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup always love to hear those things :thumbsup
The skull and the IN state one looks awesome man :thumbsup. Great job Nolan.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want one of those skulls for sure but I am not sure how you get in a chapter or anything. If someone could PM that would be great.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
pm sent :thumbsup :thumbsup
I want one of those skulls for sure but I am not sure how you get in a chapter or anything. If someone could PM that would be great.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
sending some out today.. :thumbsup

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would also like to be part of the indiana chapter, but i kno nothin bout it, how do i become a member and what do i have to do? Plus i would like to have one of those state stickers on my back window! :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 234 Posts