21 - 40 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
here planning for more power

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Well TST is this weekend and If there is a lot of Interest Me and House are thinking of another Dyno day. Hopefuly just as big as the last one!

Oh Ya Monticello Here!!! (Not Indiana Beach, but close)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Im there rep resting central Indiana

·
Registered
141 Posts
lets get a dyno on the way I wanna dyno pretty soon. Perfer when everyone is out of the fields though.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Well i would be intrested but i dont really have much to bring to the table. I could pick up some baked beans.:rof:lol3:

·
Registered
160 Posts
greenwood/ indianapolis area.... id be down for a gtg.. i can bring beer brats.. yummie damn already ate all mine from last night..

and house is a trader.. lol.. wait i dumped my powerstroke and picked up the cummins b4 he did..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey from the back 40! I'd like to see a get to gether and finally meet some of ya.:hyper: Half way between Lafayette and Kokomo, lost in the country.:thumbsup

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey redneck where at between kokomo and lafayette, I'm in the middle also, Frankfort area here though.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Northwestern Indiana Here ( Chicago Area)! I'm up for some kind of GTG.

·
Registered
286 Posts
hey redneck where at between kokomo and lafayette, I'm in the middle also, Frankfort area here though.
1 mile north and 1 mile west of Michigantown. Figured you know the area, only 8 miles from Frankfort as the crow flies. We may have to meet up sometime, if you can spare the fuel :lol3::thumbsup Wednesdays are dollar night at at the Town House in M-town.:woot:

·
Registered
141 Posts
so ur off of 400 N I think i have seen you around. You go by hopewell sometimes when I am mowing. I would be at the town house but college, might be there this weekend. look for the white dodge with the stacks. or ask about it at the townhouse most people know me in there.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Man! I can't get away with anything! LOL Yes that's me going to work which I'll be doimg in OH 5 hours, dang football I always stay up to late! I'm on 500 east between 500N. and 400N.
So we live like 2 miles appart, go figure.

·
Registered
141 Posts
yeah i am off of 200 E and 450 N on the corner

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sent ya a PM!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey from the back 40! I'd like to see a get to gether and finally meet some of ya.:hyper: Half way between Lafayette and Kokomo, lost in the country.:thumbsup
So much for lost in the country!!!!:rof:butt::rof

·
Registered
160 Posts
damn why dont ya too just kiss already and get it over with..lol dont ya love how people end up being right around the corner sometimes and ya dont even know it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
damn why dont ya too just kiss already and get it over with..lol dont ya love how people end up being right around the corner sometimes and ya dont even know it.

I'm sure you'd be one to like to watch them kiss...

I'm here btw...

21 - 40 of 758 Posts