Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Was wondering if we wanted to have another meet in April. I was thinking that we could do Hooters on the Northside(Castleton) that evening after the dyno, since most people would have the day off and the dyno isn't that far from there. The dyno day is scheduled for April 1st. Let me know if this sounds good to anyone else. Probably around 3-4pm, or whenever everyone gets done with the dyno. If not, we could do one later in the month.
-JJ

·
Registered
616 Posts
JJ
where is this dyno day going to take place sounds like a road trip to me. Can the dyno take a dually without removing the outerwheels?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chuck,
The dyno day is going to be in Noblesville, IN. There is another thread in this section pertaining specifically to the "Indiana Spring Dyno Day". I figured we could get a pretty good convoy going from Noblesville to the Hooters in Castelton, or on the West Side (38th St. ) Hooters. The dyno starts at 10:00 am. Don't know how many trucks are going to be there, but I'll be there at about 9:30. As far as the dually goes, I'm not sure. That question I believe was answered in that thread. I know one of the guys is bringing tools to the dyno to take off one of the rear wheels. Stacks are ok too. Additionally, if you come, it'd be good for me because I could pay you for the turbo then! :)
See you around.
-JJ

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
YA you do have to take outer tires off. IT would be nice if you brought your own breaker bar to take off the tires. It wouldnt be fun to have to track one down while 4 other people try and use it. I hope its going to be warm and sunny that day. See everyone there (If I get my head gasket fixed :( )

·
Registered
49 Posts
meeting up after the dyno for some grub sounds pretty good. Heck I'll be in town so yeppers let's do it...

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Hey if ya want to wat we are cooking in the parking lot. I am trying to bring a grill and if someone else has one bring it to. Hopefully I will have my truck up and running byt that weekend to come and bring it out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boss,
Basically, just wanted to post the same thread as I did for the dyno day. Long story short, I can't make it. Got a wedding that weekend and I can't get out of. Chuck, I'll pm you about the turbo.
-JJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts