Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Indian Creek Mud Bog in Hertel

4580 Views 7 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  partyshortbusdriver
So who is gonna be there, im gonna be usin my truck to pull our UW Stout Auto Club vehicle up there and was wonderin if anyone else on here is gonna make it there. Would be sweet to suck some beer down with some fellow CF members. :thumbsup:

This is gonna be my first time goin, but ive heard many a good thing about it. Basically just a big drunk and wreak sh!t fest. I cant wait. :party018:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is a post i found

Welcome to the Indian Creek Mud Bog -an annual Memorial and Labor Day Weekend event located in downtown Hertel Wisconsin.

The gates open at noon on Friday and the fun continues throughout the weekend. The cost is $40.00 per person for the weekend pass. Families and children receive a discount for day passes. Camping has been increased, new trails created and expanded mud holes for everyone to enjoy!!

We have also included a theme for this event "Pirates".

Please remember that trucks must pass inspection before participating in any event, ATVS are not allowed to enter mud pits and no 2 wheel vehicles will be allowed. No glass please!! We want to ensure a safe weekend for everyone. This event will be held rain or shine!

I still have to get directions, but im following someone up there.

2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well its about a 6 hour drive from mayville and im leaving thursday night and commin back monday, so its quite a haul. im meeting a bunch of guys in Menomonie where im staying at my apartment on thrusday night (thats about a 4 hour drive), and then traveling the rest of the way on friday morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.