Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright my buddy has an 07 powerstroke and blew up his third tranny this mornin:rof, has had trouble with motor as well before:lol3:. Now he asked me to ask around about where he can get a conversion kit from 07 PS to 95-02 cummins and tranny and I guess transfer case:peelout and what it would cost to do.. I'm sure he will never do it but lets see what we can come up with...
Thanks Boys and Girls

·
Registered
974 Posts
Try Destroked.com they make everything to do it

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
we priced out the conversion for a member a few monthes back and it was close to 20k for motor, and tranny, and everything else you need. I would imagine you could make some of it back selling the ford parts

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
For conversions check out fordcummins and destroked like mentioned. Another two good ones are Long Island Diesel performance and AutoWorld, autoworldmt.com

·
Registered
240 Posts
He better make sure that it is legal to put an older motor into a newer truck. Around here, the smog nazis won't allow it. (The engine has to be same year or newer.) He's best off sticking it out with the Ford or just buying a Dodge Ram or Sterling Bullit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts