Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am in need of a VP44 Injection pump for my 01. It had a HotRod pump before. I didnt do any of the work to it, but i could use any brand that is a decent price. Can anyone help me out? I would also need someone who would be willing to UPS, or Fed-ex it as well, i would pay additional for the charges...

I have 6 DDP 250 horse Injectors that i would be willing to trade as well. They have been used, but not very much. Or a single 5in mitre cut stack i could throw in as well

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Hey everyone, I am in need of a VP44 Injection pump for my 01. It had a HotRod pump before. I didnt do any of the work to it, but i could use any brand that is a decent price. Can anyone help me out? I would also need someone who would be willing to UPS, or Fed-ex it as well, i would pay additional for the charges...

I have 6 DDP 250 horse Injectors that i would be willing to trade as well. They have been used, but not very much. Or a single 5in mitre cut stack i could throw in as well
Are you looking for a hotrod/monster pump to replace it or a regular one? I got my so vp from thoroughbred diesel and it currently has only about 7k on it but it starts well. It comes with all the necessary things needed to send back your core which makes it that much easier..

Karl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts