Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

IMPORTANT info on new 175 tune !! READ !!

825 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarney
To anyone that received the new 175 tune THIS MORNING from either H&S, James @ Rollin Smoke, or Keven @ K2, Please read on.

Due to a network issue at our shop, the tune that was sent out this morning was version 2, a BETA version. The 60/120 tunes were also NOT updated in that ZIP file. For some reason, when the file was uploaded to our server, it uploaded version 2 to the location of version 3. This has now been corrected.

If you had the file sent to you from MY email, a 2nd email has been sent notifying you of the error and includes the new ZIP file. If you received the file from another source, you may want to contact them and get it sent to you again. If you want to be sure you get the newest file, you can contact myself, James or Keven. They have just been sent the new file so they can resend.

Again, I can't apologize enough! Sometimes computers just like to do their own thing and cause major headaches. But I think we all know that by owning a 6.7L, right?!

Thanks guys,

Casey
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts
Wow, that was quick! I wasn't even going to upload until I got home from work tonight, so it worked out good for me...LOL

Yall are always right on the ball.

Great job Casey! :thumbsup:

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts
Well, there's V1, V2, V3...and now there's the finalized Version, which includes updates to 60 & 120 hp tunes for more boost in the mid-range.

That's what Casey said, so, you might want to go ahead and update so you'll have the newest updates for 60 & 120, as well as 175...

That's just my opinion...That's what I'm gonna do.

· Registered
284 Posts
Hey James Thanks for the email with the updated file :thumbsup:.
Just gotta get the time to do it now

JIM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.